Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Morning

I just woke up from one of the best nights of sleep that i've had in awhile. This is good because i have a busy. busy day ahead of me. I have a art paper due at 3:30 and i have yet to start it. I take procrastination to a whole new level. I will eventually get it done though, no worries. I would like to take this time to throw a shout out tto my wonderful girlfriend for making me pancakes in bed this morning, and getting me off to a good start. Besides the paper, i have a few shifts in the chess center and have a boat load of laundry to do. I should probably clean my room up a bit, but it will be fine im sure. Also, the cavs beat the bulls last night which is pretty sweet, they have the celtics on saturday, and that should be pretty intense. After i get all these homework assignments in for today, i do believe i will be making a well deserved trip to the doctors lounge with the rest of the Muskingum University student body. It should be a good time and relax me just enough before finals week, it is also a special occasion one of my buddies gets his ankle bracelet off today, so i cant wait to have a good time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment