Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Old Friday

Well after a mediocre nights rest, I kinda feel more awake than normal. My girlfriend left for Los Angeles today, and she will be gone until monday. As for me, i dont know what i am going to do all weekend. I was supposed to work until 2 am at the chess center. but i switched with xomeone else that needed tomorrow off. I think that was a sign that i was supposed to go and have a good time at the lake tonight. I have some work i need to do first though. I have to work at the chess from 2-4 then i have to get ready to go to my senior seminar banquet at 5:30. After that i think i might just disappear for awhile and head to the lake. I have a few friends that have already graduated that live out there and we have not gotten together in the longest time. I am thoroughly excited because i am almost doe with this semester, and im not even as stressed out as usual. As for saturday and sunday i do not know what they will entail, but as for all of next week i will be studying my ass off.

1 comment:

  1. I just got done helping you buy a phone for your girl that is in LA you are married

    ReplyDelete