Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday

I had alot of things to do today as well. I awoke from my rowdy night at thae bar and visited with one of my good friends from florida that recently just got back to the states after spending a semester in canada. I was pretty excited to see him and we caught up on each others lives and future schedules. Then i went to cambridge to look at phone plans zt verizon, and i think i will be purchasing one soon. I went to Mcdonalds and established that i was too hungover to eat a greaseball cheeseburger from there. I drove back to campus and had to reush and get dressed up for my buddies mock trial for advanced courts. I had to play the part of Joe Shafer, a security gaurd for parker condominiums that may or may not have witnessed the murder. after that i walked to by buddies to pick up some tshirts then i headed to bdubs for some wings and a few drinks. On my way back to town me and my buddies stopped by dairy duchess and grabbed some milK shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment