Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesaday

Well, despite it almost being finals week, i have never felt so relaxed. I have all my work caught up, besides these blogs i need to end my computer class on a good note and everything seems to be going well. I woke up this morning and went straight to money and banking. This is the most dreaded class i've had since attending muskingum university. I took about 3 pages of notes in there then returned to my room and went back to sleep. I woke up about 3 hours later and got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and went to the dining hall for lunch, where i had some cheese quesidilla's. I then texted my RA partner to see if we could move our floor meeting back a day because of our clash of schedules. He said that would be fine so i walked to class. I went to organized crime and did an article presentation on THE TIJUANA BLOOD BATH. After class, i walked down to my buddies house but he wasnt home, so i came to the lab to blog a little before i have to attend my seminar, then its off to work Kelley desk and Chess center for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment