Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Evening

Well my seminar went wel, we finished up our assignments involving the movie "The Insider, starring russell crow and Al pacino. We discussed our paper topics for the final and i am full speed ahead on the work that i need to get done to finish up this semester strong. After Seminar, i went to dairy duchess to grab a coney dog and a dream slushie. I high tailed it back to Kelley before my 5 o clock desk shift where i worked on my art report and watched some tv. Sports center is my usual show of chioce, but since i already watched it today i watched the king of queens until pardon the Interruption came on. I also used this time to catch up with some of my co-workers and find out their plans for summer. I got a job with student life for the summer and im also taking a few classes, since i will already be here and there isnt a whole lot else to do. I am at work in the chess center now, and when i get off at 8 i plan on watching the cavs game and seeing lebron dominate. LETS GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment