Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon

After just finishing up art class, i rushed to the chess center, as i was late for work on account of class taking so long. We did learn some interesting things in class today, i mist say. There were many presentations to hear, and it reminded me of my presentation a few weeks ago. I did mine on an artist named Ralph Steadman, an abstract artist who worked closely with Hunter S. Thompson for many years. Thompson encouraged steadman to participate in many hallucinogenic drugs and transferred his thoughts and feelings, while under the influence, onto paper. This concept is very interesting to me and these pieces of art are very lifelike. I enjoy thinking about a world that is beyond our sober understanding and find it very stimulating to think about. Besides those thoughts i am very excited to be almost done with school. today was the last day of classes and even though i have another semester left, i have a terrible case of seniorits. I just have to keep chuggin along and soon i will be done, I may be excited to school to be almost finished, but i really do wish things would slow down. It seems that now days everytime i blink another day goes by, and i wonder if the time i am spending now, will be worth it, or even remembered when my time is up. I know i am too young to be pondering this, but it is a perplexing thought anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment