Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday

Well saturday has finally arrived and time is flying by. I cant believe how fast time seems to be flying by. Its all good. I got a new phone today and it was much needed. I got a blackberry storm 2 and im really enjoying it. I have never owned a smartphone until now, and im really pleased with it. As normal, im supposed to work tonight but i dont want to, The lake was a blast last night and i got to see some people that i havent seen in a long time. I went to a bar at the lake called woodys and i had a great time. I got back on campus this morning and i realized that i lost my keys somewhere. this frustrates me because i have 300 dollars worth of keys on there. I have a yearbook key, my room key, and RA keys and i need all of them to get in and out of rooms. I hope they turn up soon cause i really dont want to pay for them. I can't believe that i lost my keys with a week of school left, but thats just the way my luck happens to go. Only a few more blogs to do, then studying for some finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment